- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Absolutely amazing service Kristie goes above and beyond to help out and finding all the resources she can to help. This is the second time she has been there to fix me up. I will recommend them to everyone. All the staff is top notch. you'd be hard pressed to find any better. Thanks for everything you did today!
2nd time I took my truck to AAR. Called Krissy and Bobby at AAR, my truck's "Check Engine" lite came on again. They found the misfire in one of the cylinders, it was still under warranty plus I had them hook up an oil change as well. Artesian Auto Repair is the place I take my truck from now on! Call Krissy and Bobby! The bruddahs over there do good work! Mahalo Krissy and Bobby!